Silver Shadow Gravel By WIO
The use of textures in both aquascapes and biotopes is very important and can really help to bring a display alive.
The Silver Shadow gravel provides impactful texture with dramatic coloring, providing eye-catching contrast to green plants and light sands.
Its small size means it can be applied in various ways in aquascaping and when combined with our Silver Shadow Nano-rocks, creates a moody and striking composition that would look fantastic as part of a stream or river rapids biotope.
- S: Size mix from 8-16mm.
- Mix: Size mix from 8-40mm.
- L: Size mix from 22-40mm.
Does not affect water hardness.
Available in 2kg & 5kg bags
Please, follow our recommendations to enjoy our gravels:
- Most of our gravels come completely clean. We recommend rinsing gravel with water before use to remove any remaining dust and to avoid buoyancy of particles on the water fill up.
- You can easily test if gravel is inert or if it will change slightly the pH and hardness. Simply place a few drops of vinegar on the rock. If the vinegar (a base substance) fizzes or foams, it indicates that the gravel contains some calcium.
- Gravels that contain calcium may alter the pH and kH. This can be especially pronounced if you have acidic water or CO2 addition. You can easily control it by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water. You can also use a water softener.
We highly recommend you mix different sizes to create depth in your aquarium. By doing so, it will also look more natural.
Note: All hardscape materials are final sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.