Elderly Gravel By WIO
Natural river gravel creates a very natural riverbed impression. It does not raise the hardness of the water. By mixing different sizes to create depth in your aquarium, you can make the layout look more natural.
The smallest size, S size can be also spread directly on the aquarium and used as base sand.
Elderly gravel is the perfect match for Elderly stone and Elderly boulders, please use it to create stone slides and fine details in your aquascape.
You will also get stunning contrast by using Heaven sand.
- S: Size mix from 3-10mm.
- Mix: Size mix from 3-40mm.
- L: Size mix from 20-40mm.
Does not affect water hardness.
Available in 2kg & 5kg bags
Please, follow our recommendations to enjoy our gravels:
- Most of our gravels come completely clean. We recommend rinsing gravel with water before use to remove any remaining dust and to avoid buoyancy of particles on the water fill up.
- You can easily test if gravel is inert or if it will change slightly the pH and hardness. Simply place a few drops of vinegar on the rock. If the vinegar (a base substance) fizzes or foams, it indicates that the gravel contains some calcium.
- Gravels that contain calcium may alter the pH and kH. This can be especially pronounced if you have acidic water or CO2 addition. You can easily control it by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water. You can also use a water softener.
We highly recommend you mix different sizes to create depth in your aquarium. By doing so, it will also look more natural.
Note: All hardscape materials are final sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.