Belladonna Gravel By WIO
Natural earthy color gravel with finer and smaller size. It is ideal for smaller and nano tanks to bring warmth and a sense of scale to the nature scape.
Perfect gravel to combine and mix with El Dorado sand, Tigris sand, and Cimarron sand.
- S: Size mix from 3-10mm.
- Mix: Size mix from 3-40mm.
- L: Size mix from 10-40mm.
Does not affect water hardness.
Available in 2kg & 5kg bags
Please, follow our recommendations to enjoy our gravels:
- Most of our gravels come completely clean. We recommend rinsing gravel with water before use to remove any remaining dust and to avoid buoyancy of particles on the water fill up.
- You can easily test if gravel is inert or if it will change slightly the pH and hardness. Simply place a few drops of vinegar on the rock. If the vinegar (a base substance) fizzes or foams, it indicates that the gravel contains some calcium.
- Gravels that contain calcium may alter the pH and kH. This can be especially pronounced if you have acidic water or CO2 addition. You can easily control it by regular water changes with osmotic or soft water. You can also use a water softener.
We highly recommend you mix different sizes to create depth in your aquarium. By doing so, it will also look more natural.
Note: All hardscape materials are final sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.