Neo Soil Plants by Aquario is a special substrate for aquariums. This soil creates perfect conditions for the growth of tropical aquarium plants while being totally safe for fish and invertebrates. Due to the special structure of the soil balls, with different soil types in the middle and the surrounding, this soil has a lower weight and a higher filtering ability.
Available in 3 & 8 Liter bags
Normal Type (Average 3mm in diameter)
Powder Type (Average 1mm in diameter)
- Excellent growth of the aquatic plant
- Fast activation of the bottom
- Contains powder bacteria and food for bacteria
- Contains micro-elements
- Maintains stable water quality
- Excellent adsorption power
- The double-layer manufacturing method
Upon contact with water, it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria and helps the aquatic plants absorb nutrients in the soil.
It is important to pre-treat your water and make sure it does not contain Chlorine.
Fast activation of the bottom
Activation of the bottom makes roots of aquatic plants absorb the nutrition effectively, which enables them to grow abundantly with less fertilizer preventing bad algae in advance.
Maintaining stable water quality
Since NH3/NH4 and NO2 disappear very quickly at the beginning of the setting, there is little chance of bad algae
Double layers of the Manufacturing method
Neo soil consists of 2 layers, brown soil inside and black soil outside, which makes it lighter than other soils and become Filter Media itself
Neo Soil has a lot of micropores where bacteria can live. Therefore, beneficial bacteria survive stably, prevent rapid water quality changes, and help the growth of healthy plants
Water Change Cycle (After setup)
We do recommend 30% water changes every 3 days after the initial setup for the first 2 weeks to avoid algae.
Try to maintain 25% water changes every week afterward to keep your tank healthy.
- This product contains bacteria that white substance occasionally could be found in the package, but it's normal
- For the best growth of aquatic plants, we do recommend the use of pressurized Co2, proper light, and fertilizer.
- Depending on the user’s aquarium environment, water source, management, etc. user experience may vary.
Made in Korea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.