The simplest and the most economical solution to introduce pressurized CO2 to your planted tank.
Easy setup instruction along with all the necessary equipment makes Aquario Neo CO2 kit an ideal solution for planted tanks up to 30 gallons and for those who are just getting started with pressurized CO2.
Each Aquario Neo CO2 kit can supply your tank with up to 50 days of continues CO2.
Aquario Neo CO2 Kit includes
1 x Neo CO2 Bottle filled with culture medium
5 x Neo CO2 Bio pack
1 x Aquario Neo CO2 Diffuser
1 x Tubing
2 x Suction Cups
1 x O ring
1 x Bottle Cap
There are 3 main factors for optimal growth of aquatic plants,
Light, carbon dioxide (CO2) and nutrients.
Lack or deficiency of any of these 3 factors will results in algae growth or the withering of your aquatic plants. The introduction of CO2 in a planted aquarium allows plants to thrive and grow to their best potential , while also giving them the ability to out-compete algae.
No matter what type of planted aquarium setup you have, we recommend CO2 injection for better aquarium plant growth.
Plants in nature have continues access to unlimited CO2, inside an aquarium their access is set and limited by the parameters of your tank, this makes Pressurized CO2 systems an essential to the growth of aquatic plants
How to prepare your Aquario Neo Co2 Kit
1. Put 300ml of warm water (About 40~50℃.) into the container.
3.let it sit in room temperature for 24 hours, it turns into Jelly.
DO NOT shake or disturb the Jelly.
4. Put in 2 package Neo co2 Bio. (1 for tanks smaller than 10 gallons)
5. Slowly pur in 1 cup (about 200ml) of warm water (40~50℃.) DO NOT SHAKE!
Allow 10-15 minutes for the foam to disappear.
Clean the container neck before closing the cap.
Make sure no mixture is pushed in the line.
6. Place the washer and cap on, close tightly, connect the provided co2 line and the diffuser.
When you see less Co2 is being produced (after about 15-20 days) pour out the top section of the counter
Only the water section, DO NOT throw out the jelly.
Repeat steps 4 to 6.
Please check the video blow on how to prepare Aquario Neo CO2 Kit.
- Soak your diffuser in warm water for 30 min before use.
- Place the container next or below the tank.
- Ideal working tempreture is 20~30℃.
- No Co2 is being produced blow 15℃.
- DO not use valve to stop the co2, this can damage the container
- Use with air pump for heavily stocked tanks or tanks smaller than 12 gallons to avoid fish suffocation during night times.
- Each bottle will last 40-50 days depending on the temperature, After that reset with the available refill kit.
What makes Neo CO2 different
Neo CO2 is fermented only on the side jelly and water meets, which makes proper amount of CO2 production last longer as the micro-organism eats the nutrition jelly from the upside to the downside.
2. Stabilization technology for bacteria and special culture medium
Thanks to AQUARIO Co.’s high technology、 Neo CO2 developed/introduced stabilize bacteria technology、keeps Co2 production about 50 days.
You can purchase the refill kit available and reused your Aquario Neo Co2 kit for a very long time
4. Delicate accessories
Aquario Neo CO2 kit comes with everything needed to get you started with pressurized CO2.
5. Exclusive ceramic diffuser
Neo CO2 offers exclusive ceramic diffuser、which helps making sophisticated Co2 bubbles
Made in Korea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.