The Neo diffuser from Aquario features microscopically small holes resulting in very fine and thorough bubble diffusion.
- Full improvement (angel, joint, length, diffusion area)
- Reduction of back-flow pressure
- Smaller bubble than existing products
- Hard-to-break, elastic PC (poly-carbonate) pipe
Available in 1 size
Tiny Up to 10 gallons
Larger diffusers can be used in smaller tanks.
- The ideal working pressure is 10-30 PSI (Higher pressure might damage the diffuser)
- Attach the diffuser to your regulator and slowly increase the pressure to your desired level to avoid damaging your diffuser.
- Soak it in slightly warm water (NOT BOILING) for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in a bleach solution (1 part bleach 10 part water) for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
Your diffuser seal is broken? Leaking from sides?
You can use a small amount of Thin Superglue (any thin Cyanoacrylate glue) to fix the broken seal in seconds.
DO NOT get the glue on the diffuser's surface.
Wear gloves and be extra cautious when using the glue, it will bound skin instantly!
Made in Korea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.