The Neo diffuser from Aquario features microscopically small holes resulting in very fine and thorough bubble diffusion.
Aquario Neo Extended versions can be heat bent over the rim of your tank!
Please watch the video at the end of this description on how to do it!
- Built-in bubble counter
- Reduction of back-flow pressure
- Smaller bubble than existing products
- Hard-to-break, elastic PC (poly-carbonate) pipe
- The overall length of 38 Cm (15 inches)
Available in 3 sizes
Small Up to 20 gallons (38 cm)
Medium 20-40 gallons (38 cm)
Large 40+ gallons (38 cm)
2 suction cups 2 practice pipes. Rubber for bending
Larger diffusers can be used in smaller tanks.
- The ideal working pressure is 10-30 PSI (Higher pressure might damage the diffuser)
- Attach the diffuser to your regulator and slowly increase the pressure to your desired level to avoid damaging your diffuser.
- Soak it in slightly warm water (NOT BOILING) for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in a bleach solution (1 part bleach 10 part water) for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
Your diffuser seal is broken? Leaking from sides?
You can use a small amount of Thin Superglue (any thin Cyanoacrylate glue) to fix the broken seal in seconds.
DO NOT get the glue on the diffuser's surface.
Wear gloves and be extra cautious when using the glue, it will bound skin instantly!
Watch the following video on how to bend your Aquario Neo Extended version.
We do highly recommend you practice on the provided sample pieces before attempting to bend your diffuser.
Note: Heat gun at lower to medium settings, produces cleaner bent joint over an actual flame.
Made in Korea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.