The Neo diffuser from Aquario Special Curved features microscopically small holes resulting in very fine and thorough bubble diffusion, microbubbles produced allows for better air dissolution in your water column
Aquario Neo Air diffuser works with any conventional and commercial air pump!
This is not a Co2 diffuser and can not be used as such! For co2 use, please check out Aquario's extended line of Co2 diffusers.
- Full improvement (angel, joint, length, diffusion area)
- Reduction of back-flow pressure
- Smaller bubble than existing products
- Hard-to-break, elastic PC (poly-carbonate) pipe
Available in 2 sizes
Medium Curved 28 cm (up to 30 gallons)
Large Curved 34 cm (30+ gallons)
Larger diffusers can be used in smaller tanks.
- Soak it in slightly warm water (NOT BOILING) for 30 minutes before use to produce smaller bubbles.
- When bubbles begin getting larger, put it in a bleach solution (1 part bleach 10 part water) for 10 minutes and wash with water several times removing all the bleach inside before use.
Your diffuser seal is broken? Leaking from sides?
You can use a small amount of Thin Superglue (any thin Cyanoacrylate glue) to fix the broken seal in seconds.
DO NOT get the glue on the diffuser's surface.
Wear gloves and be extra cautious when using the glue, it will bound skin instantly!
Made in Korea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.